Doctor’s #1 Stretch For Neck and Shoulder Issues?
- has neck / shoulder tension or pain
- works on a computer or uses a phone
- wants to live a long, active life
- wants to stay safe while driving??
The benefits are:
- less pain, stiffness and arthritis
- avoid “tech neck” & “old lady hump”
- better movement = better life
- be able to turn your head in the car!
“Truth is, neck stiffness is a sign or signal of a bigger issue. Neck issues can have many different causes. To properly address the issue, we must first identify the cause. To identify the cause, we must visit the best Chiropractor we can find.”
– Dr. Burns
In addition to regular chiropractic adjustments, Spinal Flow is something we do 4-7 days a week.
Suggestions and Ideas:
- Do Spinal Flow 4-7 days per week
- Do not force any position or stretch
- Time your breathing with your movements
- Never stretch dehydrated
- Consistency is key
Spinal Flow is NOT a substitute for getting your spine adjusted by a Chiropractor. It is essential that we do both!
Valuable Advice About Stretching The Spine…
The BIG IDEA About Chiropractic – This Might Shock You!