The Top 2 Stretches To Do In Between Visits To The Chiropractor?
If we want to minimize our risk for illness and dis-ease, we must be willing to maximize our health from the inside-out!
- back, neck, shoulder pain
- limitations in life due to spinal problems
- pain meds & the surgeon’s table
- walkers, wheelchairs, nursing homes
The benefits are for those that do this:
- less pain, stiffness and arthritis
- better movement and flexibility
- a maximized state of health
- a better life in general
It’s not only about take care of the bones, muscles and discs. It’s about taking care of the nervous system INSIDE of our spine… ya know… the thing that actually runs and controls our body. That is why chiropractic and spinal flow are so important!
In addition to regular chiropractic adjustments, Spinal Flow is something we do 4-7 days a week.
Suggestions and Ideas:
- Do Spinal Flow 4-7 days per week
- Do not force any position or stretch
- Time your breathing with your movements
- Never stretch dehydrated
- Consistency is key
Spinal Flow is NOT a substitute for getting your spine adjusted by a Chiropractor. It is essential that we do both!
Valuable Advice About Stretching The Spine…
The BIG IDEA About Chiropractic – This Might Shock You!
Need Help? Have Questions?
If you are looking for a chiropractor in Centennial CO or a chiropractor near Centennial CO, we would love to help you. If you do not live in Centennial Colorado or near Centennial Colorado, we can still help you find the best Chiropractor near you. Simply use our contact us page to ask us a question.
Maximized Health Chiropractic
#1 Reviewed & Recommended Chiropractic Clinic in Colorado