Discover The Doctors’ #1 Strategy For Improving Flexibility and Mobility
Want Your Body To Feel And Move Better Than It Does Now?
Then You Need To Learn How To Flow!
By far the most valuable fitness strategy I have discovered in the last 10 years.
This type of movement therapy is something my wife and I recently discovered. For the last several months we have been researching and experimenting with various methods of what is referred to as “flow”. We are hereafter referring to our version and interpretation as Flow Therapy.
8 Reasons Why We Love Flow Therapy (#8 is my favorite)
- It is a very quick, safe and convenient way to stretch
- It doesn’t just stretch you, it strengthens and conditions simultaneously
- It helped us with old, chronic injuries when other methods failed
- It helps us recover from strenuous exercise and daily activities
- It helped us achieve that “next level” in personal fitness
- It can be either a warm-up, cool down, or workout all by itself
- It makes stretching more fun and interesting
- It gives us more confidence in our ability to age optimally
We are working on simple routines and programs, from beginner to advanced. We hope to release these videos online within the next 60-90 days (just in time for New Year resolutions). So, stay tuned!
Until then, try some of the movements in the video above. We recommend doing 5-10 repetitions per side.
Also, check out the Popular Video links below.
Other Popular Videos